Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday 21 August 2011

...my story begins..

Here I am...writing a blog!!! Hmmm.....

I'm too deeply into my FACEBOOK account, terfikir to dump it.. I think I could if I would.. I'm just tired of it.. And TWITTER is too much for me... my life isn't interesting enough to merit an account..

This sound strange, coming from a person who is blogging.. but to me, it make sense. Yup!!! BLOG lebih personal dari FACEBOOK ~~> lebih pribadi!! Ada zilion BLOG kat luar sana, so it's perfectly possible that no one will ever notice or find my little one.. Infact, I'd be perfectly happy if my BLOG just floats quitely dalam cyberspace... in my own little secret corner..

I enjoy discovering tasty treats, untuk mulut, telinga n mata... Saya ingin nk kongsi apa yg saya 'jumpa'.. So, I decided to start blogging about life, food and ape-ape aje yang penting at the moment..

Kinda long and meandering....but that's my story... for now...!!!

Thank you for stopping by...

Have a wonderful day..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...